pine-cones
Wednesday, January 24, 2007
tiny house

TTHC's Eepoo house. Has wheels & snug loft.

This is quite good: somewhere to live, and very small. It's one of the slightly less tiny of the tiny houses from the Tumbleweed Tiny House Company. This one, yours for a mere £26k. See, if you got a mortgage for £500 pcm, it'd be paid off in just over 4 years. Sleeps two, bargain. Probably even room to install the internets too.

I saw the Tumbleweed site a few years ago, it is nice. Today I have read a little about The Small House Society (video on that page at the mo too) and the Dream Small site.

Maybe I'll just chuck out all my stuff.
posted by pine-cones @ 23:00  
About Me

Name: pine-cones
Home: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Powered by