pine-cones
Friday, May 14, 2004
Sunny D
Yeh, basically on Monday I went over the river, to Dunfirmline, to get my bike fixed. The weather was good all the way, and all the time I was there too. I didn't know how long the repairs were going to take so just spent the day wondering around, mainly through town, spent a good hour in a coffee place cos it had air con.

Also apparently a good touristy thing to do is to go to the Abbey. It is old and rubbley. There are bunnies and pheasants and other animals. No gull hunting allowed. There's a massive park next to the Abbey as well which was good, some bloke was running up and down in the heat of the day as if it was his job. Maybe it was.

Anyway it was a good day. Except the bike people didn't call me to say the bike was fixed. Dunno if they were supposed to and I guess my time wasn't wasted - how often do you get to spend an afternoon in Sunny Dunny?
posted by pine-cones @ 16:20  
About Me

Name: pine-cones
Home: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Powered by