pine-cones
Monday, January 10, 2005
o 0 oO O o o
head is bubbles. some other things:
  • I have an abscess which is, by now, the size of a satsuma
  • I can't see it without the aid of a mirror, ha ha
  • Junior Doctors are good at giving immediate diagnoses, but will laugh at a friend's comedy affliction just the same as anyone else would
  • Why didn't i register with the local GP a year ago? Why did't i keep my NHS registration card in an accessable and obvious place? What happened to the card I saw the other day dated 2002? Well at least I have one from 97. Div.
  • After all this time I still can't take tablets which say "swallow with water". Tablet is swiftly and skillfully moved away from the back of my mouth by unconscious process at the critical moment.
I am on pills.
posted by pine-cones @ 13:30  
About Me

Name: pine-cones
Home: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Powered by