pine-cones
Monday, May 08, 2006
fantasy world cup

official world cup mascot
Fantasy Premier League International, where you manage a team selected from Premier League players performing at the FIFA World Cup 2006, will launch on Monday, 15th May. fantasy.premierleague.com
I invite you to play Fantasy Premier League International - World Cup 2006 with me this summer! It's easy and fun. Sometimes so fun it becomes fnu.

You get 100 credits to spend on a squad of 15 players. Those players can be from any team in the FIFA World Cup this summer. Then out of your 15 players, you pick 11 to play for each round of matches in the actual World Cup.

Then you get points for how well your players do. There are also player transfers, double points, extra points for overall skills, deductions for fouls or getting thrashed. You can form leagues with other people to see how well you are doing and how your team choices compare. I've been playing the game for the English Premier League for some of the domestic season and it's so easy to use and great fun. You can change your team throughout the World Cup or you can just pick one and leave it to see how they do. The best thing is you really don't have to know what you're doing to enjoy it or even to do well! At least, I thought I knew what I was doing and did rubbish, and Ninjajing didn't touch his team all season and beat me...

So let me know if you're thinking of playing and we can go in a league together. :)
posted by pine-cones @ 10:30  
About Me

Name: pine-cones
Home: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Powered by