pine-cones
Monday, May 24, 2004
wierd week
The past week has been, er. I think you know.

Got my bike nicked, got it back. Not any significant damage, hurray. I know where they live... must .... resist!! Girl surprised me by asking if she could pray for me: went against standard protocol and told her more about my state in an hour than most people have got in the past year. Lindle invited me on the 24/7 team for the Festival this summer. Scrambled Arthur's Seat and the Crags the semi-stupid way (verticaller = better). Saw my first Holyrood Fire of the summer! Apparently the firemen were nakey too. Avoided sunburn, mostly. AT LAST sampled the joys of the High Street's Ice Cream Bar. Went to Evol at the Liquid Rooms for the first time, it were great. Looked like it was mainly a place of FUN, rather than pulling or punching. There was a powercut at about 2:30am though. Some people were asking for their money back but it's not as if they pulled the plug on purpose, is it? They must make so much money on the bar there! Booked a motorcycle test so those L-plates should be coming off mid-june.

And it looks like I've landed a great place to live for after the summer with a bunch of losers, sorry, fantastic young adults. Just got a dissertation to write and a job to get so I can fund my up-coming new exciting life of f.n.u.
posted by pine-cones @ 16:36  
About Me

Name: pine-cones
Home: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Powered by