pine-cones
Monday, May 31, 2004
ouf.
Yesterday was a bit full on. I had a friend up for the weekend and was planning to take the floor as my slumbering suite, but one of my housemates was away for the weekend so I got to nab his double. Nice! Thing is, me being a bit of a light sleeper, it turned out to be a "better idea at the time" to play Tony Hawk's with t'other housemate until half three. Nae bad for a close to the Saturday night, but then some odd house-alarm type beeping noise woke me up at 6. Nice again! Except we don't have that kind of beepy alarm and I couldn't work out where it was coming from.

Church was cafe-style, I grumbled all the way through it due to tired grumpiness and generally being a grump, although hopefully with the volume at a respectable level. Got a new flat to move into, and ~mates to accompany. Went to the beach, then on the hunt for cashpoints and ice-creams, yum. The ice-cream van was retailing 99s at 80p. Bargain! Then, ultimate frisbee on the sand, knackering. But good. We scored 5 in a row to win 10-9. Grunt.

I don't like to talk about my work for charity, but there was a ceilidh in the evening, money went to the children. Most people could tell it was my first one, I think. What a mug. More hurting of the muscles, hurrah. Back before pumpkin time though, regaled by the other other housemate's musical creations.

Off now. Biscuits to eat, people to see.
posted by pine-cones @ 13:55  
About Me

Name: pine-cones
Home: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Powered by